England v West Indies, 3rd Test, Edgbaston, 4th day
Tino Best Highest Test Scores by No. 11 Batsmen10-Jun-2012 16:45:00 GMT
Birmingham: West Indies' Tino Best set a new record for the highest Test score by a No. 11 batsman in Test history when he made 95 against England at Edgbaston on Sunday.
In the process, he surpassed India paceman Zaheer Khan's previous record of 75 against Bangladesh at Dhaka in 2004.
His partnership of 143 with Ramdin was a West Indies record for the 10th wicket in Tests, overtaking the 106 shared by Carl Hooper and Courtney Walsh against Pakistan at St John's in 1993.
Below are the highest 10 scores by a No. 11 batsman in Test history
- Tino Best 95 West Indies vs England, Birmingham, Jun 07, 2012
- Zaheer Khan 75 India vs Bangladesh, Dhaka, Dec 10, 2004
- Richard Collinge 68* New Zealand vs Pakistan, Auckland, Feb 16, 1973
- Albert Vogler 62* South Africa vs England, Cape Town, Mar 30, 1906
- Glenn McGrath 61 Australia vs New Zealand, Brisbane, Nov 18, 2004
- Wasim Bari 60* Pakistan vs West Indies, Bridgetown, Feb 18, 1977
- John Snow 59* England vs West Indies, The Oval, Aug 18, 1966
- Mushtaq Ahmed 59 Pakistan vs South Africa, Rawalpindi, Oct 06, 1997
- Pat Symcox 54 South Africa vs Australia, Adelaide, Jan 30, 1998
- Rodney Hogg 52 Australia vs West Indies, Georgetown, Mar 02, 1984
1st match - Kolkata Knight Riders v Mumbai Indians at Eden Gardens
, Kolkata - April 08, 14:30 GMT
4th match - Chennai Super Kings v Sunrisers Hyderabad at MA Chidambaram Stadium
, Chennai - April 11, 10:30 GMT
5th match - Kolkata Knight Riders v Bangalore Royal Challengers at Eden Gardens
, Kolkata - April 11, 14:30 GMT